Welcome to the AK-CSS Members Forum! Please sign up to join the discussions.

Replies

• Hopefully third time is a charm.  Several members of this mornings class have tried to help me reduce the size of my file.  We have succeeded but it meant deleting some pictures.

ARS-sager_TJHexp.doc

• I hope this goes this time.  Somehow I have too big of a file.  Thanks for a great class.

• I hope this goes this time.  Somehow I have too big of a file.  Thanks for a great class.

• I think this is what you want.  The format is quite different than I have used before.  I actually had fun creating this and I learned a lot about popular dances that I can teach this fall.

• Here is my final project.  Thanks so much for the jammed packed, fun, informative class.

Amy Tessier

TessierARS.doc

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/7314571900?profile=original
  • Here is the ARS project.  Thank you for an enjoyable class.  Have a good summer.

Toba's ARS Project.pages

• I just ran into a snag. I did my final project on my ipad through Pages and am having troubles attaching the file to this posting. When I go to choose the file it's only allowing me to send pictures/videos. Any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    Mandy Fausett
  • Here is my final project!  Thanks for a great class!  :)

Boothe - ARS Project.doc

• Here is my final project! :)

WootenARSProject.docx

• Here is my final project. Thanks so much for everything.

Lesa Morrison

MorrisonARSproject.doc

This reply was deleted.